|Home||» Products||» Scientific Electronic instruments||» HALL EFFECT EXPERIMENT|
HALL EFFECT EXPERIMENT -HLSI
The resistivity measurements of semiconductors can not reveal whether one or two types of carriers
are present; nor distinguish between them. However, this information can be obtained from Hall
Coefficient measurements, which are also basic tools for the determination of carrier density and
mobilities in conjunctions with resistivity measurement.
Hall Effect experiment consists of the following:
1) . Hall Probe (Ge. Crystal Mounted on a PCB).
2) . Electromagnate 10,000 Gauss.
3) . Power Supply for Electromagnete.
4) . Constant Current Power supply with Two Digital Meters.
Digital Millivotmeter 0-200mV sensitivity ± O.lmV. Auto polarity.
Digital milli Ampere-meter 0-20mA , sensitivity ± 0.01mA.
5) . Digital Gauss meter with Hall Probe, 20KG .