Thin Layer Chromatography Apparatus -HLSI
To Introduce the principals of absorption chromatography using the thin layer technique. This mechnism is having moveable applicator with inbuilt thickness arrangement between 0 to 2mm (Minium Div.0.25mm) If further consists of the following components.
1. Spreader (Applicator) made of electroplated brass.
2. Perspex base of 114x23 cm. to support glass plates.
3. Plate rack aluminium,anodised for ten 20x20 cm,or 20x10 cm plates.
4. Developing Tank with Lid.
5. Spotting template made of perspex.
6. T.L.C. Plates et of five 20x20cm and two 20x5cm or set of ten 20x10cm, and two 20x5cm
7. Glass Sprayer with rubber bellow, cap.100ml
8. Micro-Pipette or Glass Pipette.
9. Scriber for marking lines made of stainless steel.
10. Instruction Manual.